You are able to cancel your renewable services with us at any time during your subscription period.
Steps to Cancel your Service:
- Log in to your Companies Made Simple account.
- Select My Services. Here you will see your active renewable services.
- Click the ‘cancel’ link next to the service that you wish to stop.
- Provide your reason for cancelling (where applicable):
5. Our system will check if there are any actions required on your part before cancelling the service. For example, if you have a registered office and/or service address, you must update the address/es to an alternative address before we can process the cancellation:
If there is an outstanding requirement you will not be able to cancel until this has been met. Please see the following link/s on how to change your addresses should this be required as per the example above:
How do I Change my Registered Office Address?
How do I Change my Service Address?
6. If all checks pass, confirm the cancellation by clicking the ‘I confirm…’ checkbox and then click the ‘Cancel the service’ button:
7. You will receive an email as soon as the cancellation has been processed.
If you cannot locate your service following the instructions above please feel free to contact us.
The service will end automatically, and no further payments will be taken. This will not affect the other services that you renew, and they will continue for another year.