You can update the following via your online admin portal (login required) free of charge:
- Registered Office address
- Officer details, i.e, service address (directors, PSCs and secretaries only)
- Appoint and resign directors, PSCs and secretaries
- Update WebFiling Authentication Code (Has to have been issued by Companies House)
The submission is then sent to Companies House, who will approve these changes within 3 working hours generally (excluding bank holidays and weekends).
- To ensure your company is registered on our system. If not, you'll need to import your company.
- A valid authentication code.
How to update your company information
- Go to My Companies (login required).
- Click on your company name and then you will reach your company admin page.
- Scroll down to the appropriate section and click Edit/Update.
- Save the changes.
If you've changed any information directly at Companies House, click the "sync data with companies house" button from your account. This will ensure we're up to date with your details.